Thursday, January 30, 2014

Date claimer for fundraising event

I have chosen the City2South 14km fun run as our major fundraiser for Harri's HOPE in 2014. We completed the inaugural event last year and were pleased with the event. In the past we have used the Gold Coast Marathon event and Riverwalk as fundraisers. The best participation we received was in Riverwalk 2007, when we had 46 friends do the walk with us.

I would like to beat that mark in this years event. So I am calling all eager walkers/joggers/runners to put aside the date of Sunday 15th of June. I want to take advantage of early bird discounts and once I have 20 names nominated, I can create a team page to make fundraising easier. You can help by simply competing and getting a hand full of sponsors or sponsoring someone who is competing. If you would like to help fundraise but can not do the event, please contact me to arrange this. The nominations are not open yet but i am looking for an early indication of people interested. If you are interested please indicate by end of February.

Regards Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment